Bialetti Venus Espresso Maker, Silver, 4 cups
- Clean the Venus Pot thoroughly before using it for the first time.
- Fill the lower part of the pot with cold water and then insert the funnel.
- Fill the funnel with ground coffee and remove any extra coffee on its edges.
- Tightly screw the upper part onto the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Select a burner as per the size of your pot. The flame should not be larger than the bottom or come around the sides of your pot.
- Once the water boils and comes out of the centre post, you will hear a gurgling sound.
- Remove the pot from the burner once the upper part is full.
- Use coffee ground specifically for a Moka coffee maker. Don’t use coffee that’s too finely ground.
- Never use the pot without water.
- Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant coffee as they will clog the filter plate.
- The Venus Pot is not dishwasher safe. Only wash it by hand with warm water.
- Do not use any kind of washing up liquid or abrasive products.
- To avoid oxidation, only reassemble the product once it’s completely dry.
Developed and Designed in Italy.
Made in Italy, Bialetti Venus espresso maker lets you enjoy your coffee in an authentic Italian way. It produces smooth, rich and aromatic espresso in just a few minutes.
- Features Bialetti’s patented safety valve.
- Suitable for all stovetops including induction.
- Has a flip top lid.
- Ergonomic, heat-resistant handle with secure anti-slip grip.
- Functional style with a practical, dripless pouring spout.
- Additional Details
This Bialetti Venus combines beauty and elegance in a tastefully designed stove top espresso maker. Completely made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel (including inner parts such as funnel and filter plate). It can be used on gas, electric as well as induction stoves.
About the brand
Founded in Italy, Bialetti is a leading brand in the kitchenware industry worldwide. The brand has produced over 200 million coffee makers since the early 1950s. It revolutionized the art of coffee brewing with Alfonso Bialetti’s signature Moka Express. Bialetti’s high quality products use advanced technology to bring simplicity, functionality and beauty to the kitchen.