In accordance with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry’s regulation governing the exchange and refund rights of consumers, customers in Kuwait can exchange or refund purchased items within 14 days of purchase, based on the following terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions of exchange and return
- Items to be exchanged or refunded should be in a resalable condition in their original packaging accompanied with a valid receipt.
- Items can be exchanged or refunded if they do not meet product specification, if they have a fault or defect.
- The customer can exchange or refund the purchased items if the above conditions are met even if the items have been purchased during sale or promotional periods.
Where applicable, items will be refunded using the same method of payment used at time of purchase, or using any other payment method to be agreed upon. Items that do not meet the above terms and conditions will not be refunded. Air roastery with government legislation. Additionally, to give our customers the confidence to shop with us, we offer more generous terms within our Exchange and Refund policy.
Terms of return and exchange
- Our stores offer customers a refund within 14 days of purchase, in the form of credit added to an same tube of pay.
- Customers can exchange goods within 14 days of purchase if the goods are in their original intact packaging.
- Goods purchased at reduced prices during sale or promotion periods can be exchanged within 14 days of purchase, but no refunds will be made if the purchased items do not meet the above mentioned requirements.
On gift with purchase promotions, the gift must be returned along with the purchased items.