Chinese Fermented Yuzu Puer Tea
- Natural loose-leaf Puer tea is grown in Menghai County, Yunnan Province.
- It is characterized by a smooth and delicious taste, with a strong woody nut aroma and a warm flavor.
- These tea trees grow in high-altitude areas, covered by large ancient tree forests.
Upon opening, the enticing scent of citrus reaches your nose, providing a refreshing experience, so it is recommended to soak the entire citrus in the tea. The leaf texture is infused through the peel, giving you a smooth and pleasant taste with a subtle sweetness and unique fruity flavor.
Yuzu Puer Tea
Delicious tea stuffed in the peel of Chinese Yuzu, prepared in a traditional and historical method where the Yuzu fruit is hollowed out and filled with black Puer tea. The tea is then re-fermented inside the Yuzu for a specific period, allowing the aromas and flavors to blend, resulting in a perfect tea experience.
- Name: Yuzu Puer
- Season: Spring, Autumn, Winter
- Variety: Da Yi Zhong
- Origin: Yunnan, China
- Altitude: 2000m APX
- Puer tea offers numerous benefits such as reducing blood fat.
- It aids in weight loss, fights bacteria, assists digestion, as well as
- warms the stomach, promotes saliva secretion, reduces thirst, displays toxicity, and more.
- Both the peel and pulp have medicinal value and can be consumed.