Travel – MOKA POT
make your best coffee in short time withe moka pot and brazillian coffee
Combined product from Air Roastery A box containing a mocha pot with premium Brazilian ground coffee
Moka Pot 2 Cups + Grinde Minas Coffee
Made in Italy, Bialetti’s espresso maker lets you brew rich aromatic coffee on your stovetop in just a few minutes. With its enduring quality and elegant design, this pot will serve you for years.
- 8-sided design offers perfect heat distribution.
- Simple to use and easy to maintain.
- Stay-cool handle and knob.
- Durable and reliable.
- Features a patented safety valve.
|Size (cm)||14.5 cm|
|Capacity (Milliliters)||100 mL|
|Espresso Cups||2 Cups|
- We recommend cleaning the pot before using it for the first time.
- Make 2-3 pots of coffee to season the pot.
- Never use the pot without water.
- Use only finely ground coffee.
- Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant coffee as they will clog the filter plate.
How to use:
- Fill the basin with water up to the safety valve.
- Place the funnel in the basin and add your espresso grounds, lightly patting them down.
- Screw on the coffee collect up on top and place on the stovetop.
- Turn on the stove to low/medium heat. The pressure gradually rises pushing the water up through the coffee grounds.
- In a few minutes, you will hear a gurgling sound and freshly brewed espresso will fill the upper chamber.
- Once done remove the pot from the heat and let it stand until the lower chamber is only releasing steam.
- Do not clean in the dishwasher.
- When cool separate the top section from the base, wash in warm water and dry thoroughly.
- It’s best not to use detergent when washing the aluminum models as it can taint the aluminum and therefore the coffee.
- Do not use any kind of abrasive products.
- Let completely dry before storage.